This document refers to personal data, which is defined as information concerning any living person (a natural person who hereafter will be called the Data Subject) that is not already in the public domain.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) seeks to protect and enhance the rights of data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU. It should be noted that GDPR does not apply to information already in the public domain.
Bath Rugby Foundation is pleased to provide the following Privacy Notice:
Somerset Rugby Referee Society uses the information collected from you to provide your requested organisational services. In you making initial contact you consent to Somerset Rugby Referee Society maintaining a dialogue with you until you either opt out (which you can do at any stage) or we decide to desist in promoting our services.
Any information Somerset Rugby Referee Society holds about you or your business encompasses all the details we hold about you and any organisational services records.
Somerset Rugby Referee Society will only collect the information needed so that it can provide you with organisational services.
When working with Somerset Rugby Referee Society, we will ensure that the organisation is fully GDPR compliant through contractual requirement.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
- To meet Somerset Rugby Referee Society contractual obligations to its members and to also respond to marketing enquiries.
- Legitimate interests pursued by Somerset Rugby Referee Society
- To promote the Somerset Rugby Referee Society services
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to Somerset Rugby Referee Society processing your personal data for the purposes outlined.
You may withdraw consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us, see last section of this document for full contact details.
Somerset Rugby Referee Society may on occasions pass your Personal Information to third parties exclusively to process work on its behalf. Somerset Rugby Referee Society requires these parties to agree to process this information based on our instructions and requirements consistent with this Privacy Notice and GDPR.
Somerset Rugby Referee Society do not broker or pass on information gained from your engagement with the agency without your consent. However, Somerset Rugby Referee Society may disclose your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request. The agency may also enforce its Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of its Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Somerset Rugby Referee Society, its members and/or the wider community.
Somerset Rugby Referee Society will process personal data during the duration of any membership and will continue to store only the personal data needed for ten years after the membership has expired to meet any legal obligations.
Data is held in within the EAA area only, be this on premise or cloud services
Your Rights as a Data Subject
At any point whilst Somerset Rugby Referee Society is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling
In the event that Somerset Rugby Referee Society refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
Somerset Rugby Referee Society, at your request can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed.
You can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data
- Contact details of the Data Protection Champion, where applicable
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Somerset Rugby Referee Society or a third party such as one of its clients, information about those interests
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to
- How long the data will be stored
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Regulator)
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing
- To access what personal data is held, identification will be required
Somerset Rugby Referee Society will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
- A copy of your national ID card
- Driving license, passport
- Birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months
A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required.
If Somerset Rugby Referee Society is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
All requests should be made to email@example.com or writing to us at the address found at the end of this document.
In the event that you wish to make a compliant about how your personal data is being processed by Somerset Rugby Referee Society or its partners, you have the right to complain to the Somerset Rugby Referee Society Chairman. If you do not get a response within 30 days you can complain to the Data Protection Regulator.
Rights to be forgotten and Rectification
In the event that you wish to exercise your right to erasure or rectification of the personal data being processed by Somerset Rugby Referee Society or its partners, you should contact the Somerset Rugby Referee Society Chairman.
The details of these contacts are:
Somerset Rugby Referee Society
C/0 The Island House