SRRS Pre – Season Training Day 18th August 2019
This is the inaugural Pre-Season training day and we are planning on a great day of activity for all members at all levels whether picking up the whistle for the first season or if you are a seasoned member, there will be something for everyone.
Full details of the day are being finalised, however you should have revived an email via WTR which we would be grateful if you would accept or decline by so that we have an indication on numbers. A general outline of the day is set out below.
The day’s activities will include:-
- Workshops for referees and referee coaches/advisors.
- Fitness training (including the Bronco and Yo-Yo) with Adam Leal (RFU and Premiership referee).
- Refereeing Children course for new potential YMOs.
- Guest Speaker: Adam Leal (RFU)
- World Rugby and National updates: Tony Spreadbury (Head of Professional Refereeing)
- Society and local updates: SRRS executive committee
- Q&A with a panel