August Pre Season Training / Society Meeting
First meeting of the new season. This meeting will be at Hornets RFC where we can make use of the 4g pitch for our pre-season fitness test. The meeting will then be followed by the main meeting for the society and a look ahead at the upcoming season.
6.30pm Fitness session on the artificial pitch – everyone welcome as there will be two sessions run, the Bronco (20m/40m/60m) and the Yo-Yo. Both are “have a go” sessions… not tests, so why not get involved as use this as a benchmark for your season?
7.30pm Main Meeting:
- Welcome and new members (Bruce Marshall)
- Recruitment update. (Laurence Beere)
- Referee Developer update. (Chris Murphy)
- YMO Programme and RFU update. (Clare Daniels)
- Youth Rugby refereeing session. (Tony Spreadbury)
- Sec and Apps sec update. (Hone-sec and Apps team)